Thursday, December 11, 2008

I must admit it, I have a problem


Well I have a few problems but honestly way to many to discuss.

Two struck me today and I must admit it and join Cook Book Buyers Anonymous if there is such a thing. Work is stressful like always but doubly so in the last few months, so at lunch I did a little shopping therapy... my first problem. Admittedly shopping therapy in today's economy is not a good habit. As I was perusing the scattered shelves at Marshall's I spy Martha Stewart's Cookies book. I have a slew of cook books of all sorts, some that I never cracked open past the day of purchase.... my second problem. But of course I have to have it, and of course I think that I'm getting a good deal at $16.99 its cheaper on Amazon by 52 cents but I didn't have to pay shipping so :P

I shall here and now vow to make at least 3 or 4 of the recipes contained in this book, just so I don't feel so bad... cookies make everything better right? Ah well there's an admitted third problem right there.... blogs are so therapeutic.

2 comments:

Megan said...

So pick a recipe, as long as it's not too nutty (no pun intended) and I'll make it with you - I have the same problem, and I've been staring at all the books this month wondering what to make. As if belonging to 6 different baking/cooking groups isn't enough!

Pamela said...

I have borrowed this book from library and I want it for my shelf, too. I guess I need to take a trip to Marshall's. ;o)