Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TWD: Buttery Apricot Jam Cookies

Heather over at Randomosity and the Girl chose Buttery Jam Cookies for this weeks Tuesdays with Dorie. I probably would have never ventured to make these cookies because they just sounded weird and I wasn't at all hopeful that they would be good so I'm surprised that I really like them.

I made mine with the suggested Apricot Jam and scooped them into little itty bitty cookies then slathered the bottom with melted white chocolate. They are cakey and buttery and the white chocolate and ginger give it a little kick, yum!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Wow - very creative use of white chocolate. Glad you liked the end result - I didn't have high hopes for these either.

Flourchild said...

Wonderful and creative..love your cookies!

bakingwiththeboys said...

Love the white chocolate idea. Probably gave them the oomph they needed.

Pamela said...

White chocolate? Umm...yeah...that would definitely make them better! Great idea!

Danielle said...

I am glad you liked them.
They were easy to make and bake but the taste just wasnt there for me.
Your cookies look pretty :)

Fit Chick said...

I finally got mine posted, sorry. Your look great and yum, white chocolate.

TeaLady said...

Nice job. They look really yummy!