Monday, January 12, 2009

Bake Along: Mini Black-and-White Cookies

In a quest to nullify the guilt associated with buying way too many cook books a few of us have gotten together to do a bake along from Martha Stewart's Cookies book. You can see the results from the previous one here or how they should have turned out on Megan's blog here.

This week is Mini Black-and-White Cookies. Apparently if you reside on the East Coast you'd be familiar with these cookies but since I've never been east of Mississippi I only know about them from Seinfeld so I can't wait to try it.

You can find it on page 213, were posting by friday. Let us know if you play along so we can see how yours turned out.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I LOVE Black & White cookies! I made a recipe for them off of epicurious and they were spot on. Good luck! I can't wait to see you results.