Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TWD:Not time for tarts...

even the fancy french kind.....

I had good intentions to make the beautiful French Pear Tart for this weeks Tuesdays with Dorie chosen by Dorie Greenspan herself no less. But time is fleeting.... I thought this speeding time machine I seem to be on would be over in 2009 like 2008 was just in a mad rush to be over but life doesn't seem to be slowing down one bit.

You spend most of your youth hoping time would pass faster so you can do all the things you want to do as a grown up and your grown years hoping for things to slow down a bit. Were never satisfied I guess.

Well I hope to have a TWD catch up day because there are things I missed that I wanted to make and just didn't have the time...like Butterscotch Pudding and the French Pear Tart, it does sound heavenly.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I didn't make it either, but I skipped by choice. Silly decision on my part. Everyone is raving about it. :o( Hope it gets better for you soon.

Fit Chick said...

I too had to skip but will make the tart in a week or so. Everyone liked it so it is a must make!

Danielle said...

I hope time slows down for you. I do remember i couldnt wait to be an adult now I am in my 30's asking my mom if I can be 15 again :}
The tart was great when you have you should make it!