Saturday, February 14, 2009

Aww bugger....

My honey got admitted to the hospital last night so no bake along for me....
I will make them this weekend though for sure, cuz nothing says get better like some buttery cookies!

Thank you guys for your well wishes, the hubster is fine. Unfortunately he had this heart attack 2 years ago due to some rare blood disorder, he's only 44. Anyhoo since he's susceptible to such things they over exaggerate and kept him for two days in the hospital. Thankfully all is well but now my arse hurts from sitting around waiting with him ;)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was wondering what happened to you - I hope everything is ok! Please keep me posted!

onlinepastrychef said...

Oh, I hope she gets better soon. And you're right--buttery cookies should help. Seriously :)

Pamela said...

I hope all is well! Take care.