Friday, February 20, 2009

Linda's Mini-Van


This was allot of fun to make for my friend at work to surprise her mother in law this weekend. She was nice enough to stay up late so I could drop this off at her house last night around 11:30! Geesh that's late, I'm supposed to be on vacation today so I didn't want to head back to work to bring it to her thankfully she was excited to see it so she was willing to stay up for me. If you want to see more of the details of this cake clickity click here.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm speechless - will you teach me how to do stuff like that? Right now I'm making a "Bolt" cake for a 7 year old birthday tomorrow. I have so many questions I would love to ask you!!

Pamela said...

That is a fabulous cake! There is so much detail in there and it's simply gorgeous. I'm sure she LOVED it!

Clumbsy Cookie said...

That's one of the coolest cakes ever!

Shelly said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and unique cake! Wow, Wow and Wow!