Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TWD: Chocolate Amaretto Torte

This weeks TWD recipe was chosen by Holly of Phe/MOM/enon you can find the recipe there and info about a March of Dimes Blogging for Babies event which is allot more important IMO. As someone blessed with two very healthy boys in my time my heart goes out to those that are not as fortunate.

Ok back to this cake business.... a few weeks ago I whipped up some frosting for the Rootbeer Bundt Cake Bake Along I thought that my Cuisinart was on its way to the food processor wasteland in the sky.... so worried in fact that I was afraid to turn the thing on last night. Its working like a champ and I was just paranoid. Good thing it worked to because this torte is so damn yummy! I had this little sliver of a slice last night at around 10pm...man it was so good!

Oh holy crap I just remembered that I was supposed to bring to work and forgot it on the stove...shiznit!

12 comments:

TeaLady said...

Looks yummy to me.

Megan said...

At least it was just cake you left out, not raw chicken like I did yesterday *doh*!

Elra said...

WOW, this look so luxurious and delicious looking cake.
Cheers,
elra

Pamela said...

Well, it looks great and I'm sure it will still be good enough to share tomorrow! Great job.

PheMom said...

Your torte looks awesome! Thanks so much for baking with me and especially for mentioning the Blogging for Babies event! I hope you will submit something for the roundup too!

Linda said...

Nice recovery on your your food processor! Your torte looks so chocolatey and yummy.

Eliana said...

Your torte looks amazing :)

Tracey said...

Your torte looks fabulous! Glad you enjoyed it!

Natashya said...

Looks divine! I love the cookie sticking out of the top!

leanne said...

Your cake looks great! I hate it when I leave things out. I do it all the time

mike said...

Looks fantastic - and it WAS good, wasn't it! Glad you enjoyed "a sliver"!

Jin Hooi said...

Looks delicious to me, well done !!