Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally....

I don't think I've been this tired and sore in my entire life. If you ever get the inkling that you and your honey can move your entire house alone... you should immediately smack yourself in the noggin and reconsider. We did it but every bit of me is paying the price. And right now the hubs is in the bathroom fiddling with the tub... where does he get the energy to go on? Cripes what a good guy I married.

Either way tis all said and done.... we are moved in, the old house is moved out and there are boxes and things strewn everywhichwhere. Monday is going to be a biatch.... I can feel it.

Oh holy hell crimanutly...

I turned on iTunes and walked (strike that) hobbled into the living room, which is far far away compared to my old house... looked out the lovely big window and saw my car... which is still filled with crap. Sheeeit....

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man - sounds like you need a big frosty margarita - stat!

Jenn said...

Good Luck getting things back in order =)

Eliana said...

Congrats. Now make yourself a few drinks!

Jacque said...

Eeeewwwww! Moving is the worst! except for the part where you get to live in a (hopefully better) new place.

Congrats on the move. Now get that kitchen unpacked so you can get back to the fun part... baking :)