Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Monkey-B

I made this cake last weekend for Breanna's 1st birthday. She's the super cute little munchkin pictured here in this super fuzzy cell phone picture.

I think her mom takes pictures of her on a regular camera but I've yet to see them.....so if you can't tell...just trust me she is AdorAble!



It was kinda big (can you say carried away) for a smash cake so we just gave her to top 1/2 for her to pick at. I have yet to see a kid really get down to business with a smash cake. I think it has something to do with 50+ people staring at them while they eat (or maybe she was offended by my slack spacing abilities when I was writing on her cake). She was hilarious anyways trying to pick up that big ol' cake so she could take a bite.... good memories.

You can click here to see the monkey up close and here to see little ms. b's babyshower cake from last year.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Too cute!

The cake and the child, I mean.

Aunt Becky said...

My eldest can put the hurt on cake. My middle son hates it (how can he be my son!?!).

Web Development said...

Monkey cake.. very cuttee.. :)

Juliana said...

Very cute...love the details of the monkey...really nice, and the pictures are just great.

Mermaid Sweets said...

What a gorgeous cake. I love the monkey.