Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TWD: Fresh Mango Bread

I am the queen of good intentions this week with a wicked case of no motivation. We're moved sure, the kitchen is almost completely unpacked but I know there are more cocina boxes lurking in the garage along with about 50 other boxes of things that need to be unpacked.

I bought the mangoes (did you know mango plural had an extra e!? what the?) and was going to bake tuesday night because I had to wait for Kelly's post of the chosen recipe over at Baking with the Boys before I could bake because my cookbooks are in one of the lurking boxes..... Anyhoo it all came crashing to a swift halt when I realized that even if I did get the energy to finally bake in my spankin' new kitchen I couldn't take a picture or post it because my computer is still in a million pieces and I have no idea where the camera could be. Ahh well what can you do...

On a side note regarding mangoes...our new neighbors have a pluthora of fruit trees including lemon, tangerine and mango! Yum! We already got a big bag of giant lemons from them!

4 comments:

Eliana said...

Well even though you didn't bake it, I love the crown on your mango :)

Jenn said...

mmm....mangos....

Megan said...

I want to move next door - all that fruit right there?!?!?

TeaLady said...

No wonder spell check keeps underlining mangos. Can you trade baking for citrus!!! Lucky you.