Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TWD: No Tiramisu

This is such a bummer, we still haven't moved! We really thought it was going to be this past weekend because our escrow was supposed to close the 29th. Frustrating doesn't even begin to cover it.... this by far is the most stressful time I've experienced in a long while. We are living like teenagers with no belongings. That's not the hard part though, it's kind of interesting and almost fun, the simplicity of it all. But annoying as hell when you have a great recipe choice from a blog buddy and you can't make it because you even packed away your flour!

This weeks Tuesday's w/Dorie recipe was chosen by my Bake Along cohort Megan from My Baking Adventures she picked the delicious sounding Tiramisu Cake on pages 266-268. Hopefully I will get to make up the recipes I keep missing because this one sounds so very good.

Oh and if you curious to see what a few grand can buy you in So. Cal, you can see a few pictures of our shack here. I took these when they were doing the inspection on the house. It's sort of a big white box right now and hopefully we will warm it up and make it a little more interesting. I tried to tactfully ask the old owner to take his junk out of the garage and he thought I was asking him to leave it... skillful negotiator I am not.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Loving the house photos - and that kitchen, well, I expect to see some great things coming out of there!

Jenn said...

You are so patient. My head would have defiantly exploded by now if I were waiting to move!

Mermaid Sweets said...

Good luck with the move.

TeaLady said...

Hang in there. Some day you will look bake and laugh (or sigh). Love the cartoon.