Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahhh! Sweet Vacation!

I decided a few days go to take off two extra days for the three day weekend at work because that place has me seriously burnt out, 5 days might not even make a dent in the stress.

My plans? To sleep-in and do absolutely nothing and/or stuff around the house if the mood should strike.

What I want to know is... why on your days off do you wake up at the butt crack of dawn wide awake. But if its a work day you snooze it until your practically late for work?

I'm sure there are lots of you on vacation this week... I pass a round of margaritas and wish you all a great vacation!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't know because I have a build in alarm at 5am EVERYDAY.

I think it's the fact that when you don't have to work the stress is OFF, and you know you get to do things on YOUR schedule. I know when I worked and that alarm went off, I thought about how CRAPPY the day would be and wanted to hide under the covers as long as I could!

Have a good break! Don't get to adjusted to it ;)

Jacque said...

... butt crack of dawn... LOL, hilarious! That's about what I think of morning too.

Anyway, happy days off! enjoy yourself and get some rest :)