Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TWD: Too hot!


It's just too hot to bake or cook anything. Our BBQ has refused to function, the oven moved to the neighbors where there is air-conditioning and I think even my eyeballs were sweating yesterday.

So instead I bring you a loverly photo taken by my Dad the other day... amazing something that makes me so miserable (the sun, not my dad) can be so darn pretty.

There are many beautiful Brioche Plum Tarts to be ogled over on the blog roll at Tuesday with Dorie and the recipe can be found over at Chez Us.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL you crack me up :) I had this same problem a couple weeks ago, there was no baking going on then!

Eliana said...

You are too funny but I know how you feel. It hasn't been super hot in NYC yet but when it gets hot here I stay away from the oven. Take care and think cool, tropical thoughts.

Shandy said...

I am still chuckling over the comment about the sun making you miserable and not your dad! Very cute =D Who could blame you for not wanting to bake in such heat...