Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TWD:Tribute Katherine Hepburn Brownies

Our host for this weeks Tuesdays with Dorie is Lisa from Surviving Oz. She created the fantastic new logo for the site. I don't know how people come up with such things... color me jealous for sure. Just look how cool it is!

Ok on to the recipe... Tribute to Katherine Hepburn Brownies. Chock full of walnuts with a hint of cinnamon and coffee these brownies have a very distinct flavor. They contain only a bit of flour so I don't know how they are staying together so nicely without being mushy & gross like I expected. I only used 1/2 of the chopped chocolate (I know crazy talk) but I think more chocolate would have been too much because they are right on the border of too much (even more craziness). They still don't replace my favorite recipe but they are pretty tasty.

7 comments:

Megan said...

They were good, weren't they? But still.....not the #1 pick.

chocolatechic said...

You are full of the crazy talk today...giggle.

TeaLady said...

OH!! Those look gret. Dark and moist and chocolatey. Great job.

Pamela said...

Yum...little wedges of chocolate goodness!

PheMom said...

I love your wedges of brownie - they look like they are just begging for some ice cream and hot fudge to me!

Justine said...

they look lovely, especially with the nuts in them!

Eliana said...

Your brownies look delicious! Great job.