Monday, August 24, 2009

Cupcake Hero: September

In order to come to grips with my usual hatred of cupcakes (expressed here) I've decided to joined the Cupcake Hero nation. I know that sounds odd, to actively participate in something you dislike, hell I do that everyday when I go to work! But much like a phobia to heights or snakes I figure maybe I can overcome by immersing myself in the creativeness of it all.

So if the news hasn't hit you yet that Clara from I Heart Cuppycakes is bringing back Cupcake Hero please head to her site to get the down-low. The ingredient for September is Banana... apparently Clara is trying to overcome something too b/c she's not a banana fan.

Eh, I guess were all going for a little cupcake therapy.

5 comments:

Anne said...

It's funny, I like to make cupcakes (cute ones at least) but I don't ever eat them. I wish I could say the same thing about brownies- I could eat the whole bowl of the batter or the baked ones! Banana sounds like a fun challenge, though!

Megan said...

Nothing like facing your fear by driving a semi-tractor trailer
through it!

Banana? Good luck with that.....

Jenn said...

Sounds fun!

I never knew you did not like to make cupcakes! Too bad I always ask you for them ;). Maybe that's not so nice of me!

Maybe I will join in next month. I'm allergic to banana so I think I'll stay away for this month!

Nichi said...

Well you know Jenn I sacrifice for friends! Hehe Caden's came out so cute they almost turned me around...

CB said...

w00t! Looking forward to your CH entry! Hopefully it will bring your cupcake mojo back :)
Clara @ iheartcuppycakes!