Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TWD: Apple Turnover

Check out the blog roll over at Tuesdays w/Dorie if you seek successful buttery pastry goodness cuz you wont be finding it here.

I came home from work (late) and had the crust for this weeks recipe all ready and waiting for me to turn out (or turnover) some delicious apple pastries. I mucked it all up, the crust was so crumbly it found its way quickly to the trash can! Boo!

Julie from Someone's in the Kitchen was the hostess with the mostess this week so you can find the recipe on her site.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Gesh. Did you have to say "hostess with the mostess"??? I had that little quip in my head last night (and who the hell knows WHY) and it just kept ringing in my head over and over again, and now here we are again...

Megan said...

YOU? Pastry wrecked? I find that impossible to believe......

Jules Someone said...

Oh no! Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for trying to bake with me!