Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TWD: Chocolate Crunched Caramel Tart

I don't know if this was because of my running tally of TWD failures recently, or maybe I been a good girl... because the pastry angels have finally smiled upon me and generously granted me the perfection that is the Chocolate Crunched Caramel Tart. I think my honey enjoyed it too because he took a bite and contorted his face into the biggest grin possible.
Oh I made one smidge of a change.... please excuse me a moment whilst I go note it in the book, because it created utter bliss....
Ok I'm back, I used semisweet chips from TJ's and replaced 2 oz of said chips with Ghirardelli white chocolate chips.
Way to hit it out of the park with your pick Carla! You can get the recipe over at her site Chocolate Moosey.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well - it sounds like the chocolate gods were smiling on you as well, because it was obviously enjoyed at your house.

Not so much in my house.

Eliana said...

Your rendition of this dessert looks fantastic. Great job.

Jacque said...

Congrats on a recipe-gone-right... those are always nice after a few duds. It does look wonderful!