Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TWD:Lime Cream Pie-Part Deux

I had to skip this weeks Espresso Cheesecake Brownies chosen by Melissa from Life in a Peanut Shell, for no other reason that they just sounded deadly. And since last week I had a haphazard post about the Lime Cream Pie, I thought maybe I should post an update, because that pie was gu--ouh--ood-a! (If your a Ron White fan just read that like he would and you know what I'm sayin')

One of my favorite restaurant desserts (there are very few believe it or not) is the Keylime Pie at CPK and this pie kicked its buttocks... By the time I brought any of it to work my honey and I had already eaten 1/2 the pie and could have easily polished it off and licked the pie pan. So thank you Linda from Tender Crumb my next CPK bill will be less now because of you, I know I can make it better at home!

2 comments:

margot said...

Looks great! The brownies were good, but the lime pie was much better; I can't wait to make it again.

Eliana said...

This is one of my favorite desserts as well. Yours looks very tastey.