Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TWD: All-in-One Holiday Bundt



I was planning on making the All-in-One Holiday Bundt this week to bring over to my parents house for Turkey  Day. But alas my oven will be preoccupied with delicious goodies for others to take to their families houses for Turkey day.

Luckily my family is strangely unimpressed with anything that I make so I'm not obligated to bring a thing! Or maybe its familial paranoia from back in the day when I would turn out cookies my dad would lovingly call hockey pucks....

You can head over to see Britin for the recipe over at The Nitty Britty. 


Oh man! I almost forgot to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!  Anyone have interesting plans for their turkey? I watched Alton Brown the other day in his turkey frying session... after seeing the demo of what could go wrong I don't think I will ever do that.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL I've known people that have successfully fried their turkey, but that's not for me. We;ve grilled it before and that was good. I am brining mine for the first time this year, so looking forward to that!

happy thanksgiving!

Susan said...

I love Alton Brown. I saw that video too...I won't ever try frying a turkey, no matter how good "they" say it is. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Megan said...

I'm dying to try fried turkey, but I don't think the fire department would like it if I did.

Happy Thanksgiving!