Thursday, February 18, 2010

TWD:My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm finally feeling a little more like myself after being sick for weeks and weeks (and weeks)... it was getting downright depressing. I'm still only rockin' it at about 80% capacity but eh what can you do. At least we have gorgeous sunny California weather for a few days so that's something to be happy about ;)
It's Thursday's w/Dorie for me this week. My Best Chocolate Chip cookies were chosen by Kait over at Kait's Plate and you can find the recipe there. I think these are thin and crispy and delicious. I told the honey they were disgusting and I wouldn't force him to have any.....sadly...he didn't fall for it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your cookies certainly look the best that I've seen in awhile. I thought they had really good flavor, but I like them to be thicker.

Sorry to hear you've been so sick - get better soon!

Eliana said...

You're such the trickster. If I had had these in front of me, I woiuldn't believe you either.

Valerina said...

Cookies, especially chocolate chip, have a way of making just about anything better. :>

These would have been perfect if they had been thicker. But they did taste fantastic.

Anne said...

Your cookies look perfect! My husband wouldn't have believed me, either...