Thursday, February 25, 2010

We the Jury.....

Just when you think you may have merrily skipped through you appointed jury duty by just calling in... they slam you upside the head and make you go on a Friday! Seriously!

I'm already busy this week so I don't have time for this crap. I would love to do my part and all that but really... does it always have to be when I'm super busy?! Now I have to go into work at 6am so that I can terminate an employee then get to the courthouse by 8am to happily sit on my arse for several hours. Well I guess in hindsight I won't have as bad a day as that termed employee so I should just quit my bitching!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Are you serious? This is a crappy week for you to have that! AHH! Hope you are reporting to a local courthouse...going into LA would SUCK even more.