Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TWD: Coconut Teacake

Ok so in the other room Siobhan (the girl with the name that just makes no sense to me) is murdering an R&B song. Oh poor girl, usually I really love her but man did she tank! Anyway to the cake! Coconut cake with a coconut milk glaze. Yum! It did not tank... very very yummy! Carmen chose this week, so you can find the recipe over on her blog Carmen Cooks. I made my straight up I think I will try it again with a little citrus kick, I think it would have benefited from that for sure.
Oh how nice they are making excuses for the bad singing shocking I know... they never do that on AI..... off to watch some other people sing badly some R&B.

9 comments:

Nickki said...

Your cake looks so good! I added some lime and malibu rum. :-)

Jessica said...

Your cake looks so tasty! I love that you added the glaze. I made the bundt this week.

Susan said...

Your cake looks great with the glaze!

Meg said...

Great looking cake! And I totally agree with you about that shioban girl--stop screaming already!!

Pamela said...

The cake looks great with the glaze on there. I'll have to try some next time around.

Marthe said...

That glaze looks sooo good!!

Becky said...

i am making this today for Easter. I'm definitely going the glaze route, yours looks delicious!

mike said...

That looks great with the glaze - a perfect bundt cake! So glad you like it -it's one of my favorite cakes now!

Liz said...

Yes, citrus would be awesome! Orange or lime, yum.