Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TWD: Chockablock Cookies

However yummy these cookies sound, I have to pass because I'm making lots of other cookies (and various other things) this week.

I'm going to be a vendor at a Quarter Auction! Yikes so scary for me.... and old friend talked me into it (bitch!). If I had know I actually had to get up in front of 100+ people and hock my wares I probably would have never signed up! I don't even like when people watch me set up cakes and I don't even have to talk during that. Eh well what can you do... I have to shake off my shyness and make it work (as Tim Gun would say- OMG wasn't the finally of Project Runway the best!)

Anyhoo....I will share pictures next week of what I make because I'm totally bringing on the cuteness.

Oh yeah for TWD, you can grab the Chockablock recipe over at Popsicles & Sandy Feet. 

Oye too much Mt. Dew today!

1 comment:

Flourchild said...

Have fun at the auction! If you get a chance make these cookies! I added trail mix to mine! They are so good!