Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Zero Calorie Sweet Treats

I wanted to share this saweeet new collection of wallets made by Christian Marie. The Confection Collection is adorable and she has lots of other creative bags too.

I'm totally loving the Wedding Cake Zipper Wristlet. I don't know if its because I want to use it, or duplicate the cake designs!


And the super cute Lemon Clutch, food related but not sweet, unless you sprinkle in a little sugar. So summery!



Check out her entire collection by here, and she does custom orders too! I may have to get that wedding cake fabric made into a tote... how deceptively put together would I be if I went to a cake consult with that!

3 comments:

Marysol said...

Awesome!
I love these functional 'confections,' and know a few bakers who would also appreciate these.

the Provident Woman said...

Those are adorable bags. Calorie free treats, I love it!

Clumbsy Cookie said...

So cute! I love those!