Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Snickerdoodle Blondies

I was trying to figure out where this recipe came from, but like most recipes floating around in the blog-o-sphere this was adapted from an adapted adapted recipe. So I know not whom to give credit to, I can just tell you I got it from the Brown Eyed Baker and the full recipe is here.

It being 100+ degrees over the weekend it was all about toaster oven baking. I tweaked it to fit in my toaster oven by halving the recipe and added cinnamon chips for fun.

It will fit perfectly in an 8x8 square baking pan which fits nicely into my little oven. I turned the temp down to 325 and about 1/2 way thru the baking, I tented the blondies to keep them from getting too dark on the top. My honey loved these and asked that if he dies from eating too many, that I bring some to his graveside so he could still have them in the afterlife..... morbid I know!

1 comment:

Eliana said...

It's all about the toaster oven these days. Your blondies turned out wonderful.