Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TWD: Chewy Chunky Blondies

The mix-ins for these Chewy Chunky Blondies seemed to exceed the actual batter. I suppose if your into chocolate, butterscotch, pecans and coconut.... such a ratio would be pure bliss. The were true to form leaving you with what I like to call "brownie belly". That oh man I shouldn't have eaten that feeling, but then you go back for more even though you were forewarned with the first piece you had.

If you'd like to establish your own brownie belly.... head over to see Nicole @ Cookies on Friday, she's got the recipe to fix you right up.

6 comments:

Clivia said...

I absolutely had "brownie belly" with these! Yours look delicious.

Eliana said...

your blondies came out picture perfect :)

Nicole said...

These were sure addictive. I have a bit of a baked goods belly but I try to ignore it! Thanks for baking with me this week.

Judy said...

These were definitely addictive. Must make them again. . . .

Susan said...

I can't wait to have "brownie belly" again. :) Yours look fabulous!

Damaris said...

These look so good. I love blondies