Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nostalgia

I was in the toy section at Target the other night browsing for god knows what... we don't have any kids young enough for toys but we go play with stuff in there anyways..... in the nostalgia section of the department they have been adding cool little things... slinkies, sock monkeys and crap like that. Meh... nothing exciting.

But then.... I saw this...
 
Monchhichis! I must have them! They don't have any cool outfits.... but they are just too cute!

My honey didn't understand my excitement over these little balls of fur... so I texted a picture to my bestie from when way back when and she was just as excited as me so :P!

And if the Monchhichi song isn't already stuck in your head...

2 comments:

megan said...

OMG! I remember those from when I was in 8th grade - they creeped me out then and they creep me out now!

Cakelaw said...

I remember Monchichis - it takes me back!! Thanks!