Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TWD: No Custardy Crunchy Peachy Tarts

Aye I forgot to post this blog yesterday! See the heat is getting to my brain.....

Well its flippin' hot here right now...its supposed to be like 111 degrees or something insanely hot like that. Since it is so hot and I have no real A/C, at least not in the kitchen, unnecessary baking of any kind is on the back burner.....

The Custardy Crunchy Peachy Tarts were chosen by Rachel at sweet tarte, you can find the full recipe here.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think the heat is a GREAT excuse! I DO have air in EVERY room I ever go into, and I hardly made it through yesterday! I was SO miserable! I even froze Seany half to death (and did god knows what to our electric bill) by leaving the air conditioner in our room on until around 3am!