Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TWD: As if...

No that's not a radio station...that there was the temp. in town around noonish yesterday. When I got into my car to go home around 4:30pm, that read 116! I was laughing like a lunatic so I didn't have time to take another picture. Maybe the hysterics were because my brain was boiling out my ears. You know what I find super funny is the day was sweltering but it was gorgeous, the bluest of blue skies, quaint little white clouds and no smog, even the LA smog thought it was too fricken hot to go outside I guess.

The gorgeous recipe for Tarte Fine was chosen by Leslie at Lethally Delicious you can find it at there as well as loads of lovely looking tarts on the TWD blogroll.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! I don't know farenheit (not even how to spell it), but that must be hot! Hopefully it cools off enough for you to make this tart soon, cause it was fantastic.
:)

Leslie said...

Yikes, it's been hot down there! We had 95 yesterday but 116 is brutal. I wouldn't have turned on the oven either. I hope it cools down soon!

Megan said...

Yeah too hot is right.

Of course, it's 105 here today.....