Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TWD: Coffee Break Muffins

This was a super easy recipe to mix up that took me forever to actually bake. Since I didn't want to turn on the oven I baked them in a mini-muffin pan in my trusty toaster oven in like a billion batches... ok it just felt that way but by the second pan I was cursing my laziness!

I think this is a recipe best the next day, they mellowed out in flavor and the texture is much nicer.

You can grab the full recipe from our host this week Rhiani over at Chocoholic Anonymous.

When I was arranging the muffins for their glamor shot I picked up a muffin that had me rolling with laughter....

Why so serious?

4 comments:

jillbert said...

Too cute! I bet they were good with chocolate in them.

Megan said...

Um - that muffin is staring at me!

Ready for another bake along? Something savory? Anything?

Clivia said...

Adorable muffin! I agree that the flavour developed overnight.

Eliana said...

These are some mighty fine lookin muffins.