Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favorite Things

I'm trying to catch up on cakes that I've made this past year and update my website. This cake is almost a year old! Yikes I'm a procrastinator.
The hard thing about posting something like this is all the great detail photos that I have to choose from. Finally I just had to make a decision... you can go see the details if you clickity click here.
I love that this cake was so specific to the birthday girl. It could never be duplicated for anyone else and mean so much.

4 comments:

briarrose said...

Beautiful!

Megan said...

someday - when you are ready to open that bakery/pastry shop - call me. I can move to L.A. in a heartbeat....

Danielle said...

Oh no this means I'm almost 33!!! Thank You! Truly gorgeous and ever memorable.

at Gooseville Cottage said...

Your creation is absolutely stunning! Great work. Cake Boss rival? I think so!