Friday, December 17, 2010

FFwD: Sweet & Spicy Cocktail Nuts

Hey lookie there! I have a post! I guess the holidays are taking advantage of me.

Well no excuses because these sweet and spicy nuts were super simple. The only real hurdle is figuring out how much and which spices you will toss in.

My honey is convinced the finished product is full of evil things that are really bad for you because they are really really addictive. (I promise there is absolutely no bacon in there.)

You can find the recipe for Sweet and Spicy Cocktail Nuts, on page 18 in Dorie Greenspan's book Around my French Table. And be sure to join the club by becoming a member of French Fridays with Dorie.

Oh hey did you guys catch Dorie on the Martha Stewart Show... it was pretty great. She seriously made Martha look like an Amazon woman.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Dorie is so tiny she makees me look like an amazon woman too! I loved these cocktail nuts and couldn't stop eating them all day. Happy Holidays!

Steph said...

Now why did you have to mention bacon??? These look great. I wonder how they'd taste with bacon too????

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

I'm making some for gifts next week... I might just have to make a little extra for me, too. :) Looks great!

Jess said...

Bacon...now that might be a good addition! Although these are pretty perfect as they are.

Flourchild said...

Didn't see Dorie with Martha...cool that she was ooon the show!
I love the nuts!!

Cher said...

Man, it is a bacon on the brain kind of day. I saw a post on bacon pancakes this morning. Crumbled bacon in the nuts. Oh....

Judy said...

These nuts are one of my top favorites so far. I'm going to make them again either tomorrow or Monday.

Steph said...

I love how the nuts just seemed to be all clumped together! I can't wait to make this recipe!

onewetfoot said...

I'm making some more of these tonight for Christmas gifts. I'm sure you could work bacon in there somewhere...