Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TWD: Brown Sugar Bundt Cake

Not much to say about this yummy little bundt cake. I used almond for the nutty bits and replaced 1/2 of the A/P Flour with whole wheat for good measure. The brown sugar lent enough moisture that it wasn't obvious at all... or maybe it was all the butter that disguised it.

This recipe begs to be made again and again because it was really easy and from all the other posts this week, its fun to dink around with and switch things up.

You can grab the recipe this week from Peggy over at Pantry Revisited.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

A beautiful and perfect cake! I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for baking along with me this week!

Nicole said...

I really liked this week's recipe, too. I used all hazelnuts and it was wonderful. I think the WW flour would work just fine with this recipe. I went all out and frosted mine!

Liz said...

Switching out some of the flour was a good idea! I always think of it after, as I'm chowing down on my all-white-flour desserts. Oh well. Glad you liked it!

Cakelaw said...

Your bundt is very handsome. I agree that this cake should be made again!

The Honey Nut said...

The cake certainly looks pretty!!! I'm sorry the brown sugar wasn't what you hoped for :/