Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TWD: Maple Cornmeal Biscuits

If your anything like me, your not at all opposed to breakfast at any time of the day. Nothing is quicker and more comforting after a long day of work than a good plate of scrambled eggs. Add a side of bacon and a little gravy drizzled with Chipotle Chalula and I'm a happy girl. It maybe odd for some, but for me its just the right thing.

These biscuits are perfectly sweet in my opinion. Almost like someone already put the honey on it for you. You can find the full recipe on pg 24 of Baking from my Home to Yours or visit Lindsay at A Little Something.... Sweet. Excellent choice Lindsay!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love breakfast for dinner! I like it even more than breakfast for breakfast! What a great idea to serve these biscuits with bacon and eggs.

Nicole said...

Yum! These biscuits with eggs and bacon would be so good! I liked the sweetness of these biscuits but I baked mine too long. Oops!

cakeflower said...

BFD is big at my house. I'm glad you like them. Thanks for baking along with me.