Monday, September 12, 2011

TWD: Classic Brownies

Truth be told I should be making icing for decorated cookies... but always the procrastinator... I would rather write about Brownies for this weeks Tuesday with Dorie recipe. Besides I haven't had the time to join the group lately, be it sweltering temperatures or lack of time keeping me from my duty to bring you tasty treats.

Heck there probably isn't anyone reading this darn blog anymore as it is but its still is fun to write and with some the crap I say its probably best if it is only me reading it anyhow ;)

This recipe is brought you by the letter C for super Chocolately and the number 2 which is how many times Miss Anne Strawberry, who was out picker extraordinaire for the week, has gotten to choose a Tuesdays with Dorie recipe! You can grab the recipe from her here.

BTW, this is 4 points on the WW Richter scale if anyone cares to know, recipe as written, sans nuts.

11 comments:

Cakelaw said...

Your brownies look good - it was a good recipe to return on.

Chaya said...

We haven't forgotten you and here we are. Your brownies look yummy. This is a recipe to love.

Judy said...

Nuts or not, they look delicious. Good to 'read' you again.

Cindy said...

So I just ate way too many points, but I did enjoy every point! Glad you're back, the group still seems to be going strong. Still so many tasty recipes to make.

Clivia said...

Your brownies look delicious! Welcome back.

Flourchild said...

Welcome back and what a darling picture! I love the little stand your brownies are on!

Pamela said...

Looks great! And I haven't forgotten about you. Hope you got that icing made for the cookies. :-)

Anne said...

It is hard to bake with the weather so nasty lately but I hope fall comes soon and we can get more baking in. Your brownies look delicious on that adorable plate for sure!

Becky said...

Yours turned out great. Glad you made them and joined along this week. I loved them and would love to make them again. Of course, after all my other TWD recipes are done.

jenn said...

haha, seems plenty of people have remembered you =)

We might have to come over and taste test some of those brownies, just to be sure they came out as well as you claim ;)

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Your brownies are beautiful, Nic! And I just love the little stand they're perched on - gorgeous! :)